The business contact team Contact Entreprise is at the service of persons interested in becoming self-employed and assists them with their business project and administrative formalities.
The services of Contact Entreprise are provided free of charge.
It is not necessary to be affiliated to the Chamber of Skilled Trades and Crafts (Chambre des Métiers) to benefit from this service.
All entrepreneurs and craftsmen starting up or already running a business can benefit from the services of the Contact Entreprise team.
Special attention is given to:
- entrepreneurs who wish to carry out their project, from building the dossier to the follow-up on the business permit application;
- and to already established businesses that need assistance with various administrative formalities or legal assistance.
Assistance - from project to business start-up
The team of Contact Entreprise namely provides support to entrepreneurs to help them define their business project:
- preparation and submission of a business permit application;
- initial declaration to the Indirect Tax Authority (Administration de l'enregistrement et des domaines (TVA));
- registration with the Luxembourg Inland Revenue (Administration des contributions directes);
- request for accreditation from the union of health insurance funds (Union des caisses de maladie);
- affiliation with the Chamber of Skilled Trades and Crafts (Chambre des Métiers);
- registration with the Trade and Companies Register (Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés, RCS);
- obtaining certificates issued by the Chamber of Skilled Trades and Crafts that justify professional qualifications throughout the European Union.
Assistance - day-to-day management of the business
The Contact Entreprise team advises and assists businesses individually on legal and financial matters. The assistance includes the following services:
- advice and assistance on the authorisation of establishment, public grants and financing and direct and indirect tax;
- advice and assistance on taking over and/or disposing of a business;
- specific courses and training in technical fields and business management.
In addition, the team can provide useful information and advice on commercial, social and legal matters.
They have in-depth competence as regards:
- authorisation of establishment;
- labour law (employment contracts, dismissal procedures, work hours, leave, occupational health and safety, etc.);
- commercial law (contracts, commercial obligations, etc.);
- company law;
- unfair competition (sales promotions, clearance sales, advertising, etc.);
- Social security;
- consumer law;
- construction law.
Assistance - Services abroad
In collaboration with Entreprise Europe Network from the Chamber of Skilled Trades and Crafts, the Contact Entreprise team:
- handles the necessary formalities to provide services in Germany, France and Belgium;
- provides advice on specific regulations governing access to these foreign markets;
- keeps available documentation dealing with the legal aspects of carrying out business activities in the three neighbouring countries.
L-1347 - Luxembourg-Kirchberg
Postal box B.P. 1604 / L-1016