Do you need to contact the National Health Fund (Caisse nationale de santé - CNS) in order to request a certificate or any other type of documentary proof? You should first check if you can apply for the documents via MyGuichet.lu.
As a matter of fact, the CNS has recently made available several online services on MyGuichet.lu to the insured persons. For example, you can:
- apply for a temporary replacement certificate of your health insurance card;
- apply for a certificate of entitlement to health benefits during a stay in Cape Verde, Quebec, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Tunisia or Turkey;
- apply for a co-insurance certificate;
- change your bank details for social security reimbursements.
On MyGuichet.lu, you are also given the possibility to:
- apply for a detailed statement of sickness insurance reimbursements in electronic format;
- view your personal data.
It should be noted that the CNS remains the only contact for the insured persons regarding all questions on files, reimbursements and benefits.
The Guichet.lu Helpdesk should only be contacted for technical problems (sign-in issues, error messages during an administrative online procedure, etc.).